Career at agile42
The company agile42, founded in Berlin, specialises in consultancy and coaching related to agile processes such as Scrum and Kanban. Using an in-house developed ‘Agile Framework for Managers’, we are also able to familiarise those at managerial level in companies with agile processes. The agile42 team enjoys a global presence, operating in addition to the German-language area in countries such as the USA, Russia, Italy and Norway; it advises clients on the transition from conventional methods such as waterfall or V-Model XT to agile approaches. The coaching and training by qualified experts is practically-focussed and addresses the challenges facing the client in a targeted manner. The unique mix of involving all those concerned with the project, the detailed provision of knowledge and individual coaching during day-to-day working guarantees a successful switch to agile methods.
At the moment we are searching for:
- Consultants for Customer Projects regarding Scrum, lean, agile
Requirements & Skills:
- at least 3 years of experience with more than one team doing Scrum, Kanban or XP;
- CSP accreditation by the Scrum Alliance would be a plus;
- availability to travel on an average 3-4 days per week (we try to avoid 4 and 5);
- analytical skills;
- problem solving skills;
- facilitation skills;
- willingness to learn and work with an international very experienced and diverse team of awesome coaches :-)
- fluent German and English spoken and written.
We are looking forward to your application. Just send it to:email@example.com.
"...so long and thanks..." for your application!